Urgent prayers needed!
The M23 rebel group has now advanced on Goma and began heavy fighting last night, retreated for negotiations, and when they were told negotiations wouldn't happen, this morning began the fighting again . Goma is under heavy attack at this very moment.
In the mean time, our attorney is doing what he can to legally get clearance to get them out of there to safety (7 children total being adopted), even though the adoption is not yet complete. Please pray for clearance and for their safety!!!!! If this is granted, they will have to wait for the airport to re-open to fly out to Kinshasa.
God has been very gracious in steadying our hearts so far to not grumble against Him. Pray for us in the testing of our faith, that it will prove genuine. We are hoping in Him for a miracle. No matter what we put our trust in Him, He alone is God. And He is always good. God, their lives and our hearts are fragile. Let us see your glory!